No Deposit Bonus Codes
The no deposit bonus is one of the best ways to test out new online gambling sites and will real money without any cash required. It is a 100% free offer that is used as a marketing incentive by casino sites to encourage potential customers to give them a shot. Here on our website, we bring you everything you need to know about the promo as well as the latest codes to get you started. There are three different types of codes without deposit that you can use and each of these are explained below.
No Deposit Free Cash Bonus
This casino promotional offer is where casinos sites give new players free cash as a welcome bonus when they register for a real money account. The amount varies but is typically between $5 and $50. This money can then be used to play slots, scratch cards, and some table games; and if you meet the wagering requirements you can withdraw your winnings. Be sure to check out all the latest offers and enjoy top casino games risk-free.
No Deposit Free Spins
This signup offer is for slots games only and again is reserved for new customers. The number of spins given depends on the casino, but it is usually between 20 and 50. They can be tied to a specific slot machine or may be used on a selection of titles. The bet amount is fixed, and you can turn your winnings into real cash too.
Free Play vs Demo Play
The third bonus option is called free play. This is where the casino gives players a large credit balance and up to 60 minutes in which to play as many games as they can and win as much as possible. Players have the chance to win cash.
This should not be confused with demo play which is the fun play option offered by many casino sites. The demo play option lets you play free games and test out everything but there is no opportunity to win real money.
How to Increase Your Chances of Winning Real Money
Using a no deposit required bonus lets you test out new gambling sites, but it also awards the opportunity to win money too. Below are some of the things you need to be aware of if you want to increase your chances of cashing out. This involves reading the terms and conditions carefully. There are certain elements that you will want to pay particular attention to. These include:
- Wagering Requirements: You need to check what the playthrough is. This will tell you how much you have to bet in order to become eligible for a withdrawal. The lower the WR value the easier it will be to clear. For example, a WR of 40x means you have to bet your complimentary credits 40 times. If you receive $10 this means wagering $400.
- Validity Period: Bonuses expire so you need to check how long you have to use it. Sometimes, especially with slots spins, you might have a week to clear the playthrough. If you don't do this your money disappears. Some casino sites have longer expiry periods between 30 and 90 days. The longer the timeframe, the better chance you have of being able to cash out.
- Game Contribution: It is important to check what games can be played and how they count towards the wagering requirements. Slots tend to count 100% but table games if allowed might only contribute 10% or 20%. Some games are forbidden and if you play these you void your winnings. Slots are the best games to play and you should check the RTP and choose ones with 97% or higher and with free spins or extra rounds as these will really help with playthrough and your chance to withdraw winnings.
- Maximum Cashout: You may not be required to fund your account, but nothing is ever completely gratis and with the new player bonus you will find a cap on the amount of money you can withdraw. Again, this will vary by site, but it typically ranges from $50 to $100. We recommend looking for codes with high withdrawal limits.
- Bet Size: A lot of bonuses have restrictions on the amount you can wager so be sure to check this. Most state that you cannot wager more than a certain percentage of your balance, usually 15%. If you place bets great than this, you void your winnings.
The Best Casino Games to Play Online
As mentioned above, when playing with a no deposit bonus there are games that will help you get a payout quicker. To save you the hassle of searching, we've listed some of the highest RTP slots below. These are all from big-name software providers and will help you meet your playthrough in a shorter time span.
- Greedy Goblins from Betsoft 97.2% RTP
- Bridesmaids from Microgaming 96.71% RTP
- Halloween Fortune from Playtech 97.06% RTP
- Big Bad Wolf from Quickspin 97.29% RTP
- Jack Hammer from NetEnt 97% RTP
Get all your no deposit bonus deals and codes without deposit and play without cash required free at the best online casinos.